Community Forum

Record Options Keeps Adding and Deleting Episodes

Halibut
New Poster

Record Options Keeps Adding and Deleting Episodes

When I record a tv series with a lot of episodes airing and I choose the option to Keep 4 episodes I would like to stop automatically recording additional episodes (and deleting the recorded episodes.) I would like the record option to stop at 4 and start again when I delete one or more of the 4 recorded episodes. As of now, e.g., if there are 20 episodes of Seinfeld, Xfinity records the first 4 and keeps recording and deleting until it just has the last 4 episodes. Is there any way to automatically tell the system to stop at the number chosen in Keep until there are fewer than 4 episodes saved?
Rustyben
Expert

Re: Record Options Keeps Adding and Deleting Episodes

@Halibut wrote:
When I record a tv series with a lot of episodes airing and I choose the option to Keep 4 episodes I would like to stop automatically recording additional episodes (and deleting the recorded episodes.) I would like the record option to stop at 4 and start again when I delete one or more of the 4 recorded episodes. As of now, e.g., if there are 20 episodes of Seinfeld, Xfinity records the first 4 and keeps recording and deleting until it just has the last 4 episodes. Is there any way to automatically tell the system to stop at the number chosen in Keep until there are fewer than 4 episodes saved?

no. however you could review daily and remove what you wish, manually.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!