Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, August 27th, 2019 11:00 AM

Closed

Re: Platform update failed.

x1 Platform update
Waiting for SNMP trigger.
Keeps rebooting and coming back to this. I called them and they said they will reboot it and it will take 30 minutes and to call back if it doesn’t work. Ridiculous! This has been out all day since 6am. Getting disgusted.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

5 years ago

Swap it, it’s not coming back

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Waiting for a phone call back to set up an appointment. First they said I had to call or go on line to do it myself. I have them calling back to make that appointment. I hope.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

5 years ago

I escalated it up to a colleague to see if they can get someone out for you. Expect a reply here shortly

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Called again this morning to try and make an appointment. They are having issues with an error every time they try. I am having cancer treatment all day today and still waiting for their phone call. They have my husbands number to call. I asked why they couldn’t just stop at my house since I see 8-10 comcast vans around town. They said they couldn’t do that. So no answer as of yet.

Recognized Contributor

• 

1.9K Messages

5 years ago

Lifesparkles, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here. I understand how important your time is, and I would love to have the opportunity to help! Please send me a PM with your first and last name so we can find a resolution for this issue as fast as possible. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Private message was sent. Waiting for reply. Antenna Ron went and purchased yesterday is working for watching general channels. We had our neighbor hook it up last night. No phone call from xfinity as of yet. I will call them back here when I am able. 

Recognized Contributor

• 

1.9K Messages

5 years ago

I just responded back to your PM. I'm looking forward to hearing back from you there! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here