Reggit1969's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thursday, February 18th, 2021 2:00 AM

Closed

RDK-03033

Error msg on my tv. This happens often. Do I need a new box

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

746 Messages

3 years ago

Hi @Reggit1969, Thank you for reaching out to us on our community forums. I am sorry to see you are having tv connection issues. The error message RDK-03033 you are seeing refers to tv picture issues. To resolve this issue, you may need to restart your TV Box. For more information, please see Restart Your X1 TV Box. https://comca.st/3pvZZ6E

There are different ways to restart.

Learn about the options you have for restarting your TV Box, as well as how restarting will impact your X1 On-Screen Guide, settings and recordings:

• Restart from My Account Online
  • Restart from the Xfinity My Account App
  • Restart from the Help Menu
  • Restart Using the Power Button
  • Restart from Device Settings

I love the My Account app for troubleshooting this error code because it will also send an account refresh which what we would do on our end. Please try the app and let us know if it removed the error code/message.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

This did not solve my issue, now the box will not complete restart

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

3 years ago

Hello, @JB138! I see the steps above did not resolve the issue with your box. I'll be glad to help. To confirm, are you getting the RDK-03033 error code as well? Can you let me know what occurs when you attempt to reset the equipment?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here