Community Forum

RDK-03013 error

Highlighted
New Poster

RDK-03013 error

I moved into a new apartment and got a brand new box for the tv. Upon setup, an error message displays with the error code RDK-03013. I have tried two different cable cables and unplugged the box multiple times. Additionally, the wireless restart available on the app doesn't seem to actually restart the box. I don't know what else to do.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: RDK-03013 error

@Tronian45 wrote:

I moved into a new apartment and got a brand new box for the tv. Upon setup, an error message displays with the error code RDK-03013. I have tried two different cable cables and unplugged the box multiple times. Additionally, the wireless restart available on the app doesn't seem to actually restart the box. I don't know what else to do.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-errorcode-rdk-03013

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: RDK-03013 error

Since you’re in apartment you’re going to need a tech out, either your disconnected outside or inside your apartment. The previous tenant may have had a different provider

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!