Community Forum

RDK-03004

Highlighted
Contributor

RDK-03004

Woke up to no cable tv service, error message remains the same no matter how many times I unplugged! Reported the outage, text message says it's fixed. Wrong! Map shows there's outage in my area why the conflicting information? My zip code is 20878 anyone else having issues?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: RDK-03004

@myself wrote:

Woke up to no cable tv service, error message remains the same no matter how many times I unplugged! Reported the outage, text message says it's fixed. Wrong! Map shows there's outage in my area why the conflicting information? My zip code is 20878 anyone else having issues?

if your internet seems fine it may be that the power is removed from an attic/basement splitter? Is there one installed? 03004 means it connects to the server but signal level is too low/noisy to use.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: RDK-03004

Thanks, no splitters it's a direct cable from outside. 4 hrs later Comcast called since it has been raised to a higher level of concern while I was on the phone with him followed the same steps and magically cable box became alive. Go figure! He tried to convince me that somehow over night cable was loosened! We all have that mysterious cable loosener who only works overnight!