Community Forum

Pixelation only on one tv in the house

Highlighted
New Poster

Pixelation only on one tv in the house

We have 5 tv's in the house all with Xfinity boxes.  Only one tv is having the pixelation issue.  I switched boxes with another tv to see if that would change it.  The tv worked for one day and now it is doing it again.  I've checked the connections.  Any more suggestions?

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Pixelation only on one tv in the house

Remove any extra splitters if you can, that one either isn’t getting a good enough signal or the cable itself is degraded. Can you give a description of wiring, splitters etc

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Yes, please do!  Thank you!

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Please do what? I asked you for information

We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

lol - sorry, misread the email.  There are no splitters and all tv cables come from wall.

Highlighted
Problem Solver

@kbsmom1214 wrote:

lol - sorry, misread the email.  There are no splitters and all tv cables come from wall.

You tried changing the TV Boxes and found that didn't help.  Try changing the cables from the wall jack to the TV to see if the problem follows the cable or stays with the wall jack.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

@kbsmom1214
If you have 5 tv’s you have splitters or something else. You may have to take a good look around and see what you have