Community Forum

Picture freezes for a second pixel with no sound

fishfix
Frequent Visitor

Picture freezes for a second pixel with no sound

Here we go again with pixel and freezing during the KC browns game in Mt. Laurel NJ. Since this happens all across the country I can only assume so many people watching the infrastructure can’t handle the load.
Anybody else seeing this. Happens almost on every snap.
Rustyben
Expert

Re: Picture freezes for a second pixel with no sound

@fishfix wrote:
Here we go again with pixel and freezing during the KC browns game in Mt. Laurel NJ. Since this happens all across the country I can only assume so many people watching the infrastructure can’t handle the load.
Anybody else seeing this. Happens almost on every snap.

I show that is on the NFL channel and being a cable channel it is in 720p. what is the resolution setting fo the set top box (xfinity button - gear (settings) - device settings - video). what is your TV's resolution?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
fishfix
Frequent Visitor

Was on 1080. Switched to 720. Will see.
Thanks
fishfix
Frequent Visitor

I’m on 720 and it did it again 7:12 pm saints and Tampa game.
Rustyben
Expert

@fishfix wrote:
I’m on 720 and it did it again 7:12 pm saints and Tampa game.

when that starts happening again, run a PC stream or phone (too small?) or tablet and see if the same freeze happens on it at same point of time. the stream app will probably be 30-45 seconds behind your live cable signal.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!