Community Forum

Peacock App Doesn’t Load

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Peacock App Doesn’t Load

You have to reply once to be able to see the message link for the comcast guy.  You click on his name never having posted, you can't message him.

Highlighted
New Poster

Can't see where to send a message so I'll do it here. Interesting selling point by advertising an app that nobody can load without issue...
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @gcsam@kerithrun, and @Andy11B! Thank you for informing us of the problem you're having with Peacock. This isn't the experience we want for our customers. I'd be more than happy to help troubleshoot. To send a private message, you must first make a public post, sharing the details of your experience. Since you have now done so, your ability to send a private message should now be enabled.  Please send me a private message with your full name to receive assistance, as listed on the billing statement. Just click on my name ComcastChe, then click Send a message.  Chat with you soon! 

For others who visit this post after this response, you must first create a public post with details of your personal experience - before the private message is enabled on your end. After you post your message and are advised to do so, then be able to send a private message to an official employee. I hope this helps.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Not able to connect to Peacock. Just spins due to buffering
Highlighted
New Poster

Thanks - fixed now.  Can use peacock.  However, the app download gives an error if you want to go find a new app to install.  It says "On Demand" isn't available right now.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Same Problems
Xfinity cable
xF1
Highlighted
New Poster

same problem
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Same here just shows app homescreen, Why wont comcast just post the solution in the post?

Highlighted
New Poster

Also having this issue. I just set up the flex box and Peacock just sits and doesn't do anything.

This is the only reason I got the box. Going back to Roku if there isn't a solution.

Highlighted
New Poster

Same problem!

Highlighted
New Poster

My Peacock app won’t load on my Flex box. I will try sending a message. Thanks!
Highlighted
New Poster

People are having trouble contacting you about Peacock not loading including myself along with Amazon Music app.  Just have someone send out an email to all customers when a solution is found.

Highlighted
New Poster

I am having the same issue as everyone else. I am clicking on the peacock app with my flex and it will not load. I tried clicking on your username to send a PM but did not have that option.

Highlighted
New Poster

My Peacock won't load either, and I don't see how to message the Comcast employee. Why advertise something that doesn't work?

Highlighted
New Poster

Same problems. Have to restart app ever 15 mins. Sometimes it just goes black. I have to turn off tv for 10 min to exit on because peacock does not recognize exit button. This app is awful.
Highlighted
New Poster

I had the same problem where Peacock just sits there stuck on the start screen. I finally figured out the problem, at least for me. We have parental controls/filters on our WiFi, in specific, Circle. In Circle's configuration for the Flex device, I set it as "unmanaged", and then Peacock worked fine.

Highlighted
New Poster

I am having the same issue I just got my flex today and the Peacock app won’t open I will try to send a private message if it works
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi everyone. We apologize for the inconvenience with the Peacock app, we are working to help you get this resolved. We are asking that you create your own public thread about this issue if you're experiencing the same problem and include a brief summary of what you're experiencing. That gives us the opportunity to respond from there and request that you send us a PM if needed. Please do not send us a PM unless specifically asked to do so. Thank you! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!