Community Forum

No scores when I go into sports by hitting c on remote.

Highlighted
New Poster

No scores when I go into sports by hitting c on remote.

No scores when I go into sports by hitting C on remote.  Is it a setting on my end or an issue with Xfinity?

Highlighted
New Poster

Sports app not displaying current scores and other data

The app is not showing the scores of any of the college football games, or related data such as what quarter and possession.    Reset box. Still not displaying data.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Sports app not displaying current scores and other data

Same here.  Even did the longer "System Refresh" command and no luck.  @XfinityX1  @TechSupport 

Highlighted
New Poster

O. H.  Btw

Highlighted
New Poster

Same. It’s frustrating. I like being able to check scores & status without changing the channel! What gives, Xfinity?
Highlighted
New Poster

I-O!
Highlighted
New Poster

Yup.  I'm having this issue as well.

Highlighted
New Poster

scores on sports app

What happened to the scores on the Xfinity sports app?

Highlighted
New Poster

Same here - killing my football Saturday!! Come in xfinity!!
Highlighted
New Poster

Not showing any scores from today even if game is completed. Same when searching google. Fix this horrible error.
Highlighted
New Poster

Good to see it's not just me. Also nothing after reset.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Sports app

Current scores are no longer showing up on the sports app also final scores are not being listed on the sports app this must have happened within the last two days because I use that all the time

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

OK, glad it is not just me (in Atlanta area).  This is football Saturday, we need to be able to push "C" to see not only the games that are being played, but the scores too.  Not good timing.  Reset did not help.  Have to go to the computer to check other scores.  Had surgery recently, do not need this inconvenience.  Please fix this ASAP.  Is anybody out there that can help? 😒

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: No scores when I go into sports by hitting c on remote.

There is an issue with the company that provides us the stats. Similar issues happening with yahoo and ESPN, etc..
Highlighted
New Poster

Go Blue!

Highlighted
Contributor

It’s not an issue we can fix, the company that provides us the stats is having issues - similar issue with yahoo, ESPN, etc.
Highlighted
New Poster

Thanks for the quick reply!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

War Eagle

Highlighted
New Poster

Boo.  Thumbs down.  Having the scores used to be a big advantage of Xfinity.  At least tell your users what's going on, and if you're making any attempt to get the score strip back.  Don't just blame other companies for having vague "issues."

Highlighted
Expert

Re: scores on sports app

@xfibadsw wrote:

What happened to the scores on the Xfinity sports app?

moved your post to the X1 area of the forum.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

X1 Sports app

This app (button C  my remote) no longer reports the scores of on going contests. Anyone have information on this

Vee

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Leave the sports app alone

Every time you make changes you make it worse. Checking baseball scores tonight and it doesn’t even show the inning anymore. Football games don’t tell the time. Basketball game has said halftime the entire game. You used to have player rosters and everything but now you’ve just ruined what was once a pretty useful feature.
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Leave the sports app alone

Same problem. I'm checking baseball between tampa and houston and all I get is the score but no inning or any other info.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

How can you not fix it? If you really can't fix it, stop telling me to use it when I change channels. It is now worthless. Or tell us, and your technicians, so that we don't waste time resetting our boxes or our router.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Not a good answer.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Can we please get an official response from someone at Xfinity/Comcast on this issue? Because it is getting very annoying.
Just a simple update, if it’s hey, it’s not our fault, it’s a 3rd party stats company having issues, we’re in communication with them and it will be fixed soon.
Or if it’s we really have no idea what the issue is and we have no clue if we are ever going to fix the live functionality of the sports app again to get it working properly, can you let us know that?
Tons of people use this function daily, count on it being included for the huge amount of $ spent monthly on their bill, and would just like a real answer. Thanks.
Highlighted
Contributor

The reason was posted in this thread. Scroll up please. There is a major outage with the stats provider we use. Other sports app companies (yahoo, FanDuel) are having the same issue.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

We're still paying right? Can you give us an estimated fix date? Can you put a message on the "c" window that says "not working, don't bother restarting router!"?
Highlighted
New Poster

What's the status for this issue?
Highlighted
New Poster

Then it sounds like its time for Comcast/Xfinity to move on and get another stats provider.

Highlighted
New Poster

How come I go to yahoo sports and they are current on the NCAAF scores and current times of all games being played or scheduled to be played

Highlighted
New Poster

Fix the problem!!!!!!! You are a multi billion dollar company. This has happened long enough.

Highlighted
Contributor

Yes ,yahoo sports works fine.

Come on Comcast get your act together.