Community Forum

No Service No Help

Highlighted
New Poster

No Service No Help

I've had spotty service for a couple days
Yesterday and today it got worse. I've unplugged and restarted my internet and tv several time. Have internet. TV is out most of the time. Tech fixed yesterday with a long download, but it's back again today. Was rdk 03033, now is rdk03004. Today's tech was useless on phone, refused and hung up when I requested a repair ticket. What? Hope service staff is reading.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: No Service No Help

@cobra54 wrote:
I've had spotty service for a couple days
Yesterday and today it got worse. I've unplugged and restarted my internet and tv several time. Have internet. TV is out most of the time. Tech fixed yesterday with a long download, but it's back again today. Was rdk 03033, now is rdk03004. Today's tech was useless on phone, refused and hung up when I requested a repair ticket. What? Hope service staff is reading.

003004 is more signal than 003003. both could be caused by a powered splitter/amp having power removed. Do you have a powered splitter/amp? if so check it to see if power LED is illuminated.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!