Community Forum

New remote

New Poster

New remote

We recently got new remotes and can't figure out one feature.  The old remote had a button that when touched would take the program back about 7 seconds.  I know the button on the new remote is the "page down" but I don't know how to program it to go back.  Anyone help?

Expert

Re: New remote

@llgoodin wrote:

We recently got new remotes and can't figure out one feature.  The old remote had a button that when touched would take the program back about 7 seconds.  I know the button on the new remote is the "page down" but I don't know how to program it to go back.  Anyone help?

the command will program the set top box not the remote. exit exit exit 0030

the page up will advance 30 seconds page down rewind 15 seconds.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Silver Problem Solver

@llgoodin wrote:

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/get-to-know-xr11-remote

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Thanks!
New Poster

Worked great- thanks!