Community Forum

Netflix stopped loading on 1 of my 2 TV's

Highlighted
New Poster

Netflix stopped loading on 1 of my 2 TV's

A few days ago Netflix stopped working on one of my 2 TV's.  It starts to load then syops and returns to the previos channel..  It works fine on the other TV (to wich the main set box is attached).

I tried Netflix restart, System Refresh, System restart, unplugging that set box and waiting several minutes before plugging back in, even unplugging the TV.  None of these work.

What should I do next to get it back?

Thanks

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Netflix stopped loading on 1 of my 2 TV's

@rjp35 wrote:

A few days ago Netflix stopped working on one of my 2 TV's.  It starts to load then syops and returns to the previos channel..  It works fine on the other TV (to wich the main set box is attached).

I tried Netflix restart, System Refresh, System restart, unplugging that set box and waiting several minutes before plugging back in, even unplugging the TV.  None of these work.

What should I do next to get it back?

Thanks

what is the model number of the set top box you are having a problem with? did you try power unplug/restart the set top box?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I did unplug the set box several times and waited 3 minutes before replugging.

The model is CXD01ANl

It is possible that the 4th character is "O" rather than "0" and the last character is "1" rather than "l".

Highlighted
Expert

@rjp35 wrote:

I did unplug the set box several times and waited 3 minutes before replugging.

The model is CXD01ANl

It is possible that the 4th character is "O" rather than "0" and the last character is "1" rather than "l".

it appears that that model is an xiD companion box (no tuners no modem). the device might be straining to reach the DVR or Xg2 set top box to use the internet. do you have an amplifier or splitters that you can check out for a bad coax connection? you can swap out the XiD for an Xg2 same-price set top box that has its own tuner and modem. use of that will increase the tuners on your DVR in your home (if any) letting more programs to be recorded at the same time.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!