Xophilliesxo's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, March 7th, 2018 11:00 AM

Closed

Netflix on X1 not working

The past 2 days when we try to log into Netflix we get error ui-800-3(100018)... I’ve done all the trouble shooting including a full reboot of the box. Anyone else experience this? We’re you able to fix it? (We’re currently experiencing a pretty bad snow storm so it’s going to be a few days I’m sure before we can get a tech out or be able to go to Comcast to swap the box)
Thanks in advance

1 Attachment

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

115 Messages

6 years ago

I am getting the same thing

New Poster

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Getting the same thing here.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I am having the same issue, started last night 3/6/18.  I have had Comcast look at it, and it didn't help.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I was having the same issue. When I received the error, I went to "more details" and hit reset (bottom of screen). Took a few seconds and then the app came back up. Hope it is as easy for you. Cheers.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I was having the same issue.  When I received the error, I went to "more details" and hit reset (bottom of screen).  Took a few seconds and then the app came back up.  Hope it is as easy for you.  Cheers.

Contributor

• 

115 Messages

6 years ago

reset entered email password now works

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Thanks, that did it!

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

4-23-18 Netflix just freezes or error message. I spoke to Netflix & Comcast. I've reset topset box, relaunched & rebooted system from power cord & A button. NOTHING works for longer than an hour. This is ridiculous! What's going on?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

6 years ago

Is that on both boxes or just 1?

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Good morning Andrew,

It was happening on just one box (DVR) in our living room. The bedroom (standard box) seemed fine. The router is in the bedroom (of a very small apartment) but it was in a corner, on the floor, kind of out of site. We read about optimizing the routers capabilities by raising it off the floor, not near computers/monitors/phones/walls, so on. 
At first nothing changed. Now we were into over a month of issues
three days later as I was trying again after a morning scheduled reboot it stayed on. This was just 2 days ago, it's been working with zero interruptions since then.
I appreciate your quick response, I imagine if I were still having issues you would of continued to help.  Also, it would be very kind of Comcast to possibly adjust my bill for the month the service was unavilable to me not to mention the frustration of working on it day after day! My goodness, what a pain! 
Have a nice day & Thank You again, Andrew,
Bridgette Ormsbee

New Poster

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I've been having problems trying to get Netflix to work on our TV for weeks. I didn't realize that option was there. Thanks, that fixed the problem!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

What remote is needed to access netflix

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

6 years ago

Any X1 remote, what do you have?

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Everything is working fine. No problems for some time now. Thank you for your concern Andrew.
Bridgette Renay

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I can only get into netflix on 1 TV and not on the other 2 TVs, why?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here