Community Forum

NO CABLE TV

BARADITH
New Poster

NO CABLE TV

I have been without TV cable for over 3 weeks, I have called and have left account of what is happening. An agent told me that a new box would be sent by this past Wednesday, today is Late Thursday afternoon and no new box.

I have talked to many of you, yet no solutions?

Rustyben
Expert

Re: NO CABLE TV

@BARADITH wrote:

I have been without TV cable for over 3 weeks, I have called and have left account of what is happening. An agent told me that a new box would be sent by this past Wednesday, today is Late Thursday afternoon and no new box.

I have talked to many of you, yet no solutions?

do you have more than one set top box? if so, are they all out? does a smart phone/tablet work with the stream app?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
MrKenton
New Poster

Re: NO CABLE TV

When installed, technician was unable to run coax to the family room, had weather issues, so he put in an X1 device, but it keeps freezing, etc. Can I "downgrade" from X1 to a wired connection?  Get a wired connect in the family room now that the sun is shining?