Community Forum

NBCSN has had poor reception

Highlighted
New Poster

NBCSN has had poor reception

The Hockey playoffs have had terrible recption on the set top box.  like completely digitized into colored boxes bad service. the nascar races are fine and even the hockey during the weekend was fine but last week then again tonight the reception is terrible/unwatchable during the Columbus BluJackets vs TB game 1.    At 1st i thought it was Canada broadcast getting corrupted but i can watch NBC on my PC and the reception is perfect.  so it is Xfinity that stinks.  Very disappointing that there is NOBODY in xfinity to even state a compliant to.  you can only talk to a robot.  

Highlighted
Expert

Re: NBCSN has had poor reception

@mbs1351 wrote:

The Hockey playoffs have had terrible recption on the set top box.  like completely digitized into colored boxes bad service. the nascar races are fine and even the hockey during the weekend was fine but last week then again tonight the reception is terrible/unwatchable during the Columbus BluJackets vs TB game 1.    At 1st i thought it was Canada broadcast getting corrupted but i can watch NBC on my PC and the reception is perfect.  so it is Xfinity that stinks.  Very disappointing that there is NOBODY in xfinity to even state a compliant to.  you can only talk to a robot.  

do the other set top boxes have the same problem at the same time when you are having problems? did you try playing the same program on a smart device to see if the same problem shows up on the smart device at the same time?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!