Community Forum

Laggy X1 Controls

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Laggy X1 Controls

The actions when pausing, rewinding or fast-forwarding programs are laggy. Hit the Pause button and the program continues to play for some seconds. Hit Stop and the program continues to play for some seconds. Hit Rewind and the program continues to play before it begins rewinding. It's maddening when trying to go to a specific point in the program.

<--> U.S. Navy Vietnam Era veteran. You're welcome. <-->
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Laggy X1 Controls

@L1ngus wrote:

The actions when pausing, rewinding or fast-forwarding programs are laggy. Hit the Pause button and the program continues to play for some seconds. Hit Stop and the program continues to play for some seconds. Hit Rewind and the program continues to play before it begins rewinding. It's maddening when trying to go to a specific point in the program.

what you describe is low signal/high noise on the communications between that set top box (in your home) and Comcast's servers. Schedule a tech call to find out what is causing the problem. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!