Community Forum

I want to keep my plan but get a 4k box.

Highlighted
New Poster

I want to keep my plan but get a 4k box.

I actually tried to talk to someone and was told that they had issues with my plan.  we discussed some things but in the end, I found out I would be charged more than I currnetly pay for way less....Doesn't make sense to me.

If all I wanted to do was to get a 4K box, can that be done?  If I NEED to purchase one because it would be a pain in the rear to send it to me, where would I get it?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: I want to keep my plan but get a 4k box.

@kdenso01 wrote:

I actually tried to talk to someone and was told that they had issues with my plan.  we discussed some things but in the end, I found out I would be charged more than I currnetly pay for way less....Doesn't make sense to me.

If all I wanted to do was to get a 4K box, can that be done?  If I NEED to purchase one because it would be a pain in the rear to send it to me, where would I get it?

you didn't mention what type of set top box you have now. if you are swapping for a non-4k DVR to a 4k it is the same price and signal (coax/hdmi) connection. Many Xfinity stores are opened for basically curbside service.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: I want to keep my plan but get a 4k box.

If you’re going from Legacy to X1, there will be changes.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!