Community Forum

How much of my Cloud DVR is 'used'?

Frequent Visitor

How much of my Cloud DVR is 'used'?

How can I see the percentage of, or # of hours of , recording on my Cloud DVR?

I have 2, 500g, x1 DVRs on my local network.  I believe that means I should have 120 hours of recording space in my Cloud DVR.

I have checked the STREAM app on my iphone under Recordings and my PC same and no 'sliding bar of red/green ' telling me the percentage used.

On my local TV's, I can push Xfinity on the remote, push Saved, then under Recordings, I see the sliding red/green bar and # of recordings - but that is combination (all devices) of local and cloud I believe (in fact switching between All devices, and either of the other devices in the drop down do NOT change the red/green bar or # of recordings.

Thanks,

Jack

Expert

Re: How much of my Cloud DVR is 'used'?

@Lanman wrote:

How can I see the percentage of, or # of hours of , recording on my Cloud DVR?

I have 2, 500g, x1 DVRs on my local network.  I believe that means I should have 120 hours of recording space in my Cloud DVR.

I have checked the STREAM app on my iphone under Recordings and my PC same and no 'sliding bar of red/green ' telling me the percentage used.

On my local TV's, I can push Xfinity on the remote, push Saved, then under Recordings, I see the sliding red/green bar and # of recordings - but that is combination (all devices) of local and cloud I believe (in fact switching between All devices, and either of the other devices in the drop down do NOT change the red/green bar or # of recordings.

Thanks,

Jack

so far the percentage is not shown. the total number of recordings is shown on your home x1 equipment.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

That (just # of recordings) doesn't really help me manage my cloud space doest it?  Some could be 30 min, some could be 60 min, some like a football game multiple hours.  How do I manage my Cloud DVR space???

Expert

@Lanman wrote:

That (just # of recordings) doesn't really help me manage my cloud space doest it?  Some could be 30 min, some could be 60 min, some like a football game multiple hours.  How do I manage my Cloud DVR space???

at this time only way is to manually figure it.  

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!