Community Forum

How do I get X1 to store my Netflix login?

New Poster

How do I get X1 to store my Netflix login?

Every time I access the Netflix app from my X1 box, I am being prompted to enter my Netflix user ID and password. It is not even remembering my user ID even though the box is checked. We recently moved and I transferred my service.  I never had this issue before we moved. I entered my Netflix credentials once, and the X1 stored the information. I'm not sure why this is now happening, but I can tell you it's really annoying. 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: How do I get X1 to store my Netflix login?

@LauraM913 wrote:

Every time I access the Netflix app from my X1 box, I am being prompted to enter my Netflix user ID and password. It is not even remembering my user ID even though the box is checked. We recently moved and I transferred my service.  I never had this issue before we moved. I entered my Netflix credentials once, and the X1 stored the information. I'm not sure why this is now happening, but I can tell you it's really annoying. 

the issues are outside of xfinity (part of Netflix).  If you have a one or two stream account and more are trying to use the account, that can log you out of currently logged in devices. change the password using a smart phone/tablet. then log back in on the X1. if you don't give the new password, your signin should be secure.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: How do I get X1 to store my Netflix login?

Thank you! This makes complete sense. We used to just get a pop-up that said we had exceeded our the number of devices. Since we now have 3 devices in the house that could be on Netflix all at the same time, I just upgraded our account to allow for more devices.