Community Forum

Household update

New Poster

Household update

After restarting instead of the blue Coneecting to Live TV screen, the screen has the message "just a moment, you e caught us in the middle of a.household update, this will only take a.minte" paraphrasing, then the screen goes black, I can go on demand and still access apps, but cannot see my regular tv channels, both guides work.including the mini guide that shows.up on the left side.of the.screen, but when you chose a show, I get a restart error??????this is crazy
New Poster

Re: Household update

Also error message XRE-10007
Expert

@nykiadevezin wrote:
Also error message XRE-10007

you appear to be using an Xi3/Xid/Xi5/xi6 STB. those boxes get the TV tuner from a DVR or XG2 in the home. If  the hub box is not available you can get that code.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee Digital Care

Hi nykiadevezin, thank you for reaching out and welcome to our community Forums.  If you are still experiencing this error code I would like to review further on my side.  Please send us a private message to begin.

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee Digital Care

Hi nykiadevezin, we haven't heard from you but please don't hesitate to reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.