Community Forum

HOW to set a DVR recording remotely (web/app)?

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

HOW to set a DVR recording remotely (web/app)?

I cannot figure out how to access my 4k X1 DVR to set/schedule a recording via my "Stream" app on my phone or the "Stream" website browser on my PC. I can see my SAVED dvr recordings, my upcoming scheduled dvr recordings, watch content on the phone/browser, etc.... But I cannot figure out how to schedule recordings on my DVR.

Help?

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: HOW to set a DVR recording remotely (web/app)?

I just use the Tv Remote app. It pulls up my favorite channels and I click on the program I want to record and then select "record".

Highlighted
Expert

Re: HOW to set a DVR recording remotely (web/app)?

@tzr916 wrote:

I cannot figure out how to access my 4k X1 DVR to set/schedule a recording via my "Stream" app on my phone or the "Stream" website browser on my PC. I can see my SAVED dvr recordings, my upcoming scheduled dvr recordings, watch content on the phone/browser, etc.... But I cannot figure out how to schedule recordings on my DVR.

Help?

using the stream app, find in the guide what you wish to record. select the show's listing and a new menu will come up offering to record. when you select record it will ask if it is a one time (only) or series recording you would like to set.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!