Community Forum

Guide is on wrong time zone

New Poster

Guide is on wrong time zone

Since we started with Xfinity our guide shows the times shows are on as if we are on Eastern time. We are on mountain standard time. I see it has been address as a "provisioning issue" but what does that mean? When we call Xfinity, no one seems to know what to do about it. Help? @comcastkenr
Expert

Re: Guide is on wrong time zone

@LurenaC wrote:
Since we started with Xfinity our guide shows the times shows are on as if we are on Eastern time. We are on mountain standard time. I see it has been address as a "provisioning issue" but what does that mean? When we call Xfinity, no one seems to know what to do about it. Help? @comcastkenr

call 800-comcast and select billing. explain the situation and ask to have your account reprovisioned

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Guide is on wrong time zone

Hi @LurenaC

Thank you for posting your question and welcome to the Xfinity Forum. In short, provisioning consists of making sure your account is set up correctly on the back end and sending the correct signals to your equipment to ensure your services are correct. I can help get this taken care of. First, can you please send a private message with your first and last name as it appears on your account? To send a private message, click on "ComcastChe” and then click “send a message".  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!