Community Forum

Glitching Cable cuts in and out

New Poster

Glitching Cable cuts in and out

When watching tv all local cable channels are fine. As soon as I switch to MTV or ESPN or SpikeTV it starts glitching pausing skipping. I tried resetting the cable box tried unplugging it and plugging it back in and it does the same thing. I can stream YouTube fine in the tv no problems so I know it’s not a bad connection. Sick of paying top dollar and the channels are terrible quality. If I wanted a bad signal I would have went with a satellite company.
Expert

Re: Glitching Cable cuts in and out

@Cableissues wrote:
When watching tv all local cable channels are fine. As soon as I switch to MTV or ESPN or SpikeTV it starts glitching pausing skipping. I tried resetting the cable box tried unplugging it and plugging it back in and it does the same thing. I can stream YouTube fine in the tv no problems so I know it’s not a bad connection. Sick of paying top dollar and the channels are terrible quality. If I wanted a bad signal I would have went with a satellite company.

sounds like pixelation. if all coax connections are tight then a tech will need to find the problem. t may be outside of your home.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!