Community Forum

Error message RDK 03003

J64
Regular Visitor

Error message RDK 03003

What does it mean when my X1 box says CASt and I get an error message RDK 03003 on screen after reboot?

CCAndrew
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Error message RDK 03003

Not a workable cable signal present or the box can’t communicate out. Are you in an outage?

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
YESSENHILL
New Poster

We had a storm an HR ago it's pass now I unplugged, rebooted and tv stuck in welcome mode
Rustyben
Expert

@YESSENHILL wrote:
We had a storm an HR ago it's pass now I unplugged, rebooted and tv stuck in welcome mode

there may be a problem in your neighborhood. try the my account app and see if there are outages in your area.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Mm2759
New Poster

my service is consdtantly frozen for 15-30min throughout the day. during this time i am unable to reset or anything else. when i call in the automated system only gives a reset option and it will not let me proceed to a live rep. this problem has been going on for quite a whileis this the right department to contact regarding my problem?

Rustyben
Expert

@Mm2759 wrote:

my service is consdtantly frozen for 15-30min throughout the day. during this time i am unable to reset or anything else. when i call in the automated system only gives a reset option and it will not let me proceed to a live rep. this problem has been going on for quite a whileis this the right department to contact regarding my problem?

are you seeing an error code 03003?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!