Mlrich08's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, April 15th, 2020 6:00 PM

Closed

Error XRE-03121

I’ve tried everything that I know to try.

All TVs are out of service and the error message states “If you’ve made changes to your account recently, the updates may still be in progress. If you haven’t made any changes, please try watching another channel or try again later.

I cannot signin to my account... i get the error 500 or it signs me in and tells me “you are logged in, but we are unable to access your account details. Would you like to try again?”

I need help.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@Mlrich08 wrote:
I’ve tried everything that I know to try.

All TVs are out of service and the error message states “If you’ve made changes to your account recently, the updates may still be in progress. If you haven’t made any changes, please try watching another channel or try again later.

I cannot signin to my account... i get the error 500 or it signs me in and tells me “you are logged in, but we are unable to access your account details. Would you like to try again?”

I need help.

call 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the agent to fix your login Username to point only to your current account/address.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here