Community Forum

Dvr won't record local channels

Chrissbnd
Regular Visitor

Dvr won't record local channels

Just got new service and was okay for 1 day and then all my scheduled recordings on local channels disappeared. Accessing local channels gives message go to all channels not free to me. No help from call help through two 45 minute calls. Poor service so far.
Rustyben
Expert

Re: Dvr won't record local channels

@Chrissbnd wrote:
Just got new service and was okay for 1 day and then all my scheduled recordings on local channels disappeared. Accessing local channels gives message go to all channels not free to me. No help from call help through two 45 minute calls. Poor service so far.

check using the Xfinity stream app on a smart phone/tablet to see if the scheduled recordings show up on the cloud DVR.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Chrissbnd
Regular Visitor

It does not.
Rustyben
Expert

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
ComcastChe
Official Employee

Hello, @Chrissbnd. Sorry for the experience you're having. I know how frustrating this can be, and want to help troubleshoot to get this resolved. Please send a private message including your first and last name and the numbers associated with your service address. To send me a private message, click on "ComcastChe," and then click send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.