Community Forum

DVR - recording at the wrong time

Highlighted
Contributor

DVR - recording at the wrong time

I have a series recording set for the NBC Nightly News. In the last couple of months it has on ocasion, including tonight,  recorded at the wrong time, 5:00P instead of 5:30P. I have checked the onscreen guide on the nights where this has happened and the guide has been correct showing a 5:30 - 6:00 time.

Please investigate why this is happening and correct it.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: DVR - recording at the wrong time

@flash333 wrote:

I have a series recording set for the NBC Nightly News. In the last couple of months it has on ocasion, including tonight,  recorded at the wrong time, 5:00P instead of 5:30P. I have checked the onscreen guide on the nights where this has happened and the guide has been correct showing a 5:30 - 6:00 time.

Please investigate why this is happening and correct it.

was this as viewed on the X1?  If it happens again, check the cloud recording on a smart phone/tablet and see if it recorded the wrong time there. does the correct time show up on the 'i' (information button) information when pressed during the playback?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Contributor

Yes it was on X1. I will check the other things next time it happens.

Highlighted
Contributor

I received an e-mail asking whether this has been solved. I don't know, it hasn't happend again but it's too soon to be sure it's solved.