Community Forum

DVR not recording

Highlighted
Contributor

DVR not recording

One of my shows won't record.  It has previously.  It is set up to record every week.  When I saw that there was no red dot or that it was not on the scheduled rrecordings I tried to set it up again.  Agai8n, no red dot and does not show up as scheduled.  What gives?

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: DVR not recording

How about a title, it’s hard to track anything down without it?

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Contributor

When you say "title" are you referring to the show I was trying to record?  If so, it was Amazing Race on CBS at 8:00.  

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi, margene1636. We're committed to narrowing down the cause of the recording issue you mentioned. The title/program name and time of the attempted scheduled recording definitely helps, so thank you! Did you make sure there wasn't any conflict with other scheduled recordings you may have had that week? Does a recording for that program show up under 'Scheduled' for this week?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Contributor

Everything is working fine now.  I don't know what the problem was that night.  I only had 1 or 2 other shows being recorded so there was no conflict there.  

Highlighted
Official Employee

Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear you were able to get the recording figured out so you don't miss your show!

Please don't hesitate to reach back out to us at any time if you need assistance again in the future. We are always here to help. 🙂

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!