Griffon327's profile

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

Sunday, September 13th, 2020 5:00 AM

Closed

DVR not following instructions

Quite Tired of COMCAST trying to dictate what I watch by consistently recording old content that I have already watched before simply by saying it is new content or not even having episode data. for nearly a year had old episodes of home improvement record simply because there was no episode data. On same subject different issue . When I wait for months for a new season of a show I'm watching and a week prior to the new season the prior season being recorded against my will when clearly I did not ask it to do that .. plain and simple comcast is trying to force feed contact to be recorded by error or design. If alexa or siri or ever cortana tried to pull this they would be bashed across the room off a concrete wall. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.8K Messages

4 years ago

Comcast gets their Guide data from a 3rd party. That 3rd party get's their data from the networks. It's all up to the quality of the data received from the networks. If a show does not have New/Repeat flag, it will be treated as New.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here