winsteadc's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Monday, March 23rd, 2020 7:00 PM

Closed

DVR losing recordings

My new DVR has lost a lot of recordings. They still show on remote app. Also, no percentage showing anymore.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Do I need to say I need help on this? Orb will someone automatically help me?

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@winsteadc wrote:
Do I need to say I need help on this? Orb will someone automatically help me?

if the recordings are still on the home DVR it is likely just how the cloud DVR currently works. Cloud DVR is only the last 60 hours of recordings, as new items are recorded the older ones are removed from the cloud DVR. The recordings will stay much longer on the home DVR which holds about 150 hours.

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

They are being removed from the dvr in my living room....

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

I'm getting a new DVR tomorrow.

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

4 years ago

Ok! Thanks for letting me know. If you are still experiencing issues after swapping, please reply to my private message with your first and last name, and I'll start my troubleshooting. Chat with you soon. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Hello ComcastCHE,

I've seen you on this thread a lot and hope you can help me. We just got a new X1 box, after installing and setting up, all my previous recordings were listed under recordings. Last night, there were only 6 listed, though at the top right it said 23 recordings 32% full. Can you help me get my recorded programs back? THank you, Barbara Stock

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Ever get a solution. We are periodically having records disappear

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here