Community Forum

DVR Recorded Wrong Show

Highlighted
New Poster

DVR Recorded Wrong Show

I set the DVR to record a show on ABC, "How To Get Away With Murder" S6 EP 11 - The Reckoning at 10 PM EST on 09 Apr 2020.  Instead, what is there under that name and description is "Yukon Men" from Animal Planet.

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: DVR Recorded Wrong Show

5 weeks later, I’m not sure what kind of explanation, you’re going to get.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I still have the show on my DVR.  I would expect some reason as to why this might happen.  Hopefully something more helpful than your reply.

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Other than “it happens” but what I’m saying is it’s easier to track down the whys when it happens as opposed to 5 weeks after the fact. Call customer service have them look at your recording history, I’d wager you’ll get the same answer. Check On Demand for your missing episode

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Expert

is the same program still on the cloud DVR and if so, is it the same channel (recorded by two different systems).

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I get that.