Community Forum

Complaint To Comcast

New Poster

Complaint To Comcast

Starting just today,  March 20, 2020, when I hit the "Last Watched" button, I get a shortened list compared to what I got yesterday (7 last watched, instead of 10 last), along with a Comcast ad for "xfinity Movie Premeire movies."

I continually toggle between the last 10 stations watched. Now, instead of those, I get only 7, which means to get the other 3, I have to take another step.

When I hit a button for "last watched" I want the list of last watched. Not an ad from Comcast appended to a shortened list.

This is annoying, and a disservice. Give me what you promise by the title: "Last Watched."

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Complaint To Comcast

This is nothing new, when there’s something to promote. It’s been happening for years.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I've been a customer for about a year and a half. This is the first time I've encountered it. It's still annoying.

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Anytime there’s free movies, sports events, or anything along those lines to promote, you’ll see it.

We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Expert

If you have that many favorite channels to watch, why not simply add them as Favorite Channels to your TV Guide, and make that your Default View? That way you can also see what shows are coming down the pipe. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

It was there not just promote pay promotions, it was there for the Olympics coverage, Watchathons and the addition of the Masters to the sports app. Just to name a few, it’s a way to tell you the customer there is access to something special currently, in case you didn’t know.