Community Forum

Can’t get Netflix that is supposed to be included having to use my daughters

New Poster

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Can’t get Netflix that is supposed to be included having to use my daughters

I'm not sure if Netflix is included with any Comcast subscription. You can use X1 as a player, and subscribe through Comcast and pay through Comcast.

Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Can’t get Netflix that is supposed to be included having to use my daughters

@Cpalmer1947 wrote:

Did you talk to Customer Service? 1800comcast

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Cpalmer1947,  we appreciate you writing in to our forums.  I would like to help review your account and subscriptions further.  If you are still need assistance please send us a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello, haven't heard from you but please don't hesitate to reach back out and create another post if you still need assistance going forward.

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!