Community Forum

Can Xfinity Remote Controls be programmed to Zenith D3920W Color TV's for Xfinity Set-Top Boxes?

New Poster

Can Xfinity Remote Controls be programmed to Zenith D3920W Color TV's for Xfinity Set-Top Boxes?

This is talking about if Xfinity Remote Controls can be programmed to Zenith D3920W Color TV's for Xfinity Set-Top Boxes to control the Volume, Channels, & turn the TV on and off both or not...

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Can Xfinity Remote Controls be programmed to Zenith D3920W Color TV's for Xfinity Set-Top Boxes?

It doesn’t really go by model numbers just brands and there are Zenith codes. You won’t know until you actually try

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Can Xfinity Remote Controls be programmed to Zenith D3920W Color TV's for Xfinity Set-Top Boxes?

@WoolyBully1401 wrote:

This is talking about if Xfinity Remote Controls can be programmed to Zenith D3920W Color TV's for Xfinity Set-Top Boxes to control the Volume, Channels, & turn the TV on and off both or not...

https://www.xfinity.com/support/remotes

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!