Community Forum

Amazon prime app on x1 says internet connection error

New Poster

Amazon prime app on x1 says internet connection error

I have signed in when I try to play anything on amazon prime. I get a internet connection error.
Netflix, YouTube, pandora all work no problems.
Amazon prime Leo’s saying no internet connection but I signed in a can look at what is playing
New Poster

Re: Amazon prime app on x1 says internet connection error

Im having the same issue but only one one tv which has the master box to the house which is strange. The same movie works fine on the other boxes and they are the wireless boxes. I tryed to log out and log back in to amazon prime but to no avail. Could be a glicth that will soon be addressed.

Expert

@Pamelabrown805 wrote:

Im having the same issue but only one one tv which has the master box to the house which is strange. The same movie works fine on the other boxes and they are the wireless boxes. I tryed to log out and log back in to amazon prime but to no avail. Could be a glicth that will soon be addressed.

on the set top box connected TV that does not work, does the Youtube app work?  using your voice control say "about". what is the line to right of STV version?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I'm having the same problem. X1 box is connected via lan and wifi. Upstairs box played amazon prime just fine the main box downstairs keeps getting internet connection error. Youtube, netflix, and others work fine.
New Poster

Same issue. It has been happening for the last few days