Community Forum

All my scheduled series recordings are missing after my move? How can I retrieve them?

Highlighted
New Poster

All my scheduled series recordings are missing after my move? How can I retrieve them?

We just moved, kept the same X1 service.  My recordings were saved, but I just noticed nothing new has recorded.  I looked at my scheduled recordings and series priority and nothing, all gone.   I had an extensive list and would like to retrieve it, anyone know how to do this?

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: All my scheduled series recordings are missing after my move? How can I retrieve them?

If it was a transfer of service use voice command 'device settings'. scroll to bottom and run 'sync DVR'.

Do you see them on the stream app?

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: All my scheduled series recordings are missing after my move? How can I retrieve them?

I just moved and the same thing happened. I’ve already synced my dvr and nothing in scheduled. Nothing showing in the app either.
Highlighted
Expert

@Bigguffey wrote:
I just moved and the same thing happened. I’ve already synced my dvr and nothing in scheduled. Nothing showing in the app either.

you might try contacting 800-comcast select billing and see if the account is setup as a move or new service. a move should maintain all your series. did you change your login ID after you moved? if not, try the smart device app xfinity TV remote app on an iOS device and go to priority manager. are the series still listed there?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!