Community Forum

Additional TV Box

Highlighted
New Poster

Additional TV Box

Hello - How can I get an additional TV Box? The only option available when I try to add equipment to my account is the X1 Box, but I'm not sure that's what I am looking for. I have another, smaller TV Box as part of my plan, and I'd like an additional (smaller) TV Box. But I don't think I need an additional X1 Box.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Additional TV Box

@elbalaju wrote:

Hello - How can I get an additional TV Box? The only option available when I try to add equipment to my account is the X1 Box, but I'm not sure that's what I am looking for. I have another, smaller TV Box as part of my plan, and I'd like an additional (smaller) TV Box. But I don't think I need an additional X1 Box.

Thank you.

the DTA (HD or SD) is now more than the x1 companion set top boxes (most plans/markets $5/month). you can also use a modern Roku device via your own wireless Xfinity service at no monthly charge at all. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!