Community Forum

4/6/2020 Weeks of viewing and audio interruptions due to frequent pixilation and sound distortion.

kfgkfg
New Poster

4/6/2020 Weeks of viewing and audio interruptions due to frequent pixilation and sound distortion.

Haven't seen a single program last week and continuing until now from beginning to end. I'm not going to pay when I can't watch a single show without this. Have gotten no availability to contact Xfinity for an answer as to why this is going on or how to fix it. It would be great if the company would at least explain. Is it insufficient bandwith because so many people are indoors watching?

Rustyben
Expert

Re: 4/6/2020 Weeks of viewing and audio interruptions due to frequent pixilation and sound distortio

@kfgkfg wrote:

Haven't seen a single program last week and continuing until now from beginning to end. I'm not going to pay when I can't watch a single show without this. Have gotten no availability to contact Xfinity for an answer as to why this is going on or how to fix it. It would be great if the company would at least explain. Is it insufficient bandwith because so many people are indoors watching?

is your internet service ok? it sounds like you have a bad connection inside the home or outside causing the high noise low signal conditions. you could call 800-Comcast and ask them to check your TV signal at the point it comes into your home.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!