Community Forum

iPad bug in Stream

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

iPad bug in Stream

Whenever I'm watching a program in a shrink window and I maximize the window, the program being watched stops.  I have to hit the "stop" button and press "play" again to continue.

 

will Comcast staff please report this so that it gets fixed sooner rather in 2 years?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: iPad bug in Stream


@WhiskerBiscuit wrote:

Whenever I'm watching a program in a shrink window and I maximize the window, the program being watched stops.  I have to hit the "stop" button and press "play" again to continue.

 

will Comcast staff please report this so that it gets fixed sooner rather in 2 years?


what are you doing to make it full screen? windows 10 fully updated? edge or chrome browser up to date version?



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: iPad bug in Stream

Did you read the subject?  I'm watching on an iPad, not Windows.


@Rustyben wrote:

@WhiskerBiscuit wrote:

Whenever I'm watching a program in a shrink window and I maximize the window, the program being watched stops.  I have to hit the "stop" button and press "play" again to continue.

 

will Comcast staff please report this so that it gets fixed sooner rather in 2 years?


what are you doing to make it full screen? windows 10 fully updated? edge or chrome browser up to date version?


 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: iPad bug in Stream


@WhiskerBiscuit wrote:

Did you read the subject?  I'm watching on an iPad, not Windows.


@Rustyben wrote:

@WhiskerBiscuit wrote:

Whenever I'm watching a program in a shrink window and I maximize the window, the program being watched stops.  I have to hit the "stop" button and press "play" again to continue.

 

will Comcast staff please report this so that it gets fixed sooner rather in 2 years?


what are you doing to make it full screen? windows 10 fully updated? edge or chrome browser up to date version?



what you seemed to be describing was using windows. I just minimized and maximized my iPad Xfinity app window without even one problem. are you touching the window icon on each large and PIP window? is your iPad on the latest iOS or is it aged out and locked to a lower iOS version? mine is a new 10.2 inch iPad.



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!