jcb9's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, September 14th, 2019 7:00 AM

Closed

Xxfinity stream down?

Is anyone else having trouble with the xfinity stream app?mine hasn’t worked for the last few days.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

It's been down for me as well for a couple of days. I'm trying to access through an LG TV, through the Xfinity Stream Beta app, getting the message "We had a problem reaching the configuration server. Please check your network connection and retry." I can reach other online services just fine through the TV, and internet on other devices in my home is working just fine as well, so I don't believe theres and internet issue on my end.

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

actually its working now for me

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

I have been getting the same message on both of my samsungs for the past few days.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I had this problem on my LG and resolved by turning off standby mode—i.e., Settings->General, then turn Quick Start+ off.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

5 years ago

Hello all, glad to hear some of your streaming services started working.  If you are still experiencing issues with this service or have any other questions please feel free to reach back out and create another post.

Thank you 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here