hunterh's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Saturday, September 14th, 2019 10:00 AM

Closed

Xfinity Streaming Beta issue

This app seemed to work well on my Samsung Smart TV (although a bit cumbersome to navigate).  However, in the last couple of days when I launch the app it gives this error....."We had a problem reaching the configuration server.  Please check your network connection and retry."  I have reset the connection and am able to stream from other apps but continue to get the error for the Xfinitity streaming app.  Any ideas?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

23 Messages

5 years ago

Hi hunterh,
There was a recent connectivity issue to some of the services required for the app launch and sign in process on our Smart TV platforms.  A fix was deployed this morning which should have cleared it up.  Can you please try again, and send me a direct message if you are still encountering issues?  Sorry for the inconvenience, and happy streaming!

Regards,

Evan

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I just had the xfinity people out two days ago. They took away the boxes in my bedrooms and convinced me to stream. Two days later and I’m getting the same message on my Samsung’s. How does this get fixed?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Having same issue with Samsung 8000 in Tucson.  Also when I try to add channel to Roku it says "adding channel" and then nothing happens.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

This is happening on my lg smart TV. It's worked fine for indeed a year and now it's saying cannot connect to network while other apps connect just fine. I've deleted the app and re- installed it and it works for a free days and then stops again.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

I’m having the same issue on my LG Ultra HD TV. All my other apps are working fine (YouTube, Amazon Prime, Apple TV, etc.)
Xfinity Beta is the only one not working. This is the first time I’ve experienced this issue and I’ve owned this smart tv for a few months. Help!?

Screen states the following after attempting to open Xfinity Beta App

Error Code: -7

“Check Network Connection”.

The operation has timed out. Please check the network status and try again.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here