Tlucas's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, September 29th, 2020 5:00 PM

Closed

Xfinity Stream App

App was just updated and it will not work on my IPad. I have the most recent iOS for the IPad which is 9.3.6. The XFinity Stream App was updated Sept 21, 2020. The version compatibility states it will work with IPhone and IPad versions 12.0. There isn’t a version 12.0 for the IPad only the IPhone has that version. I called Comcast/Xfinity and the person I spoke with said to call Apple.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@Tlucas wrote:
App was just updated and it will not work on my IPad. I have the most recent iOS for the IPad which is 9.3.6. The XFinity Stream App was updated Sept 21, 2020. The version compatibility states it will work with IPhone and IPad versions 12.0. There isn’t a version 12.0 for the IPad only the IPhone has that version. I called Comcast/Xfinity and the person I spoke with said to call Apple.

apple and roku and andorid device hardware eventually become outdated/obsolete. the mandates for appl demand all new apps run 32 bit or better apps, for example. I had to replace an ipad mini 2 with a new 10.2 iPad for same reason (with other apps)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here