Community Forum

Streaming on Chrome is in a different language than I purchased it

Highlighted
New Poster

Streaming on Chrome is in a different language than I purchased it

Any purchased movie I have is now streaming in Spanish on Chrome (purchased in English). Toggling the SAP switch doesn't do anything. This has been going on for the better part of this week. 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Streaming on Chrome is in a different language than I purchased it

@beardobaggins wrote:

Any purchased movie I have is now streaming in Spanish on Chrome (purchased in English). Toggling the SAP switch doesn't do anything. This has been going on for the better part of this week. 

you posted this is the stream app area of the forum. are you actually using a PC (desk/laptop)? if so, I can move this to the streaming website area of the forum.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Administrator

Re: Streaming on Chrome is in a different language than I purchased it

@beardobaggins wrote:

@beardobaggins 

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your question here. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. We have recently updated the Xfinity Stream app to correct this issue. We ask that you log out completely, update the app, and try again. Please let us know if you continue to experience this issue. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!