smaxim65's profile

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

Wednesday, November 13th, 2019 11:00 AM

Closed

Stream App on iPad

As of 11/5/19 my app is no longer compatible with my iPad.  Will there be an app for those of us that don't have the latest and greatest iPads?  It was working just fine on 11/4. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@smaxim65 wrote:

As of 11/5/19 my app is no longer compatible with my iPad.  Will there be an app for those of us that don't have the latest and greatest iPads?  It was working just fine on 11/4. 

what iOS version is the ipad using? what is the model name of the ipad? i got a new 10.2 for 320 and traded in my old ipad mini 2 for 75 toward it so was around $250

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

4 years ago

It is the first year they had the Retina display. So yea it's several years old, but the app was working fine and no update when it stopped working.

9.3.6 is the latest update. MD363LL/A.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@smaxim65 wrote:

It is the first year they had the Retina display. So yea it's several years old, but the app was working fine and no update when it stopped working.

9.3.6 is the latest update. MD363LL/A.

the iOS minium is 9.1 or later (iOS reports 9.x is highest no 10+) for the xfinity remote app. what version of iOS are you running? (settings app, general, software update)

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

4 years ago

image.jpeg

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@smaxim65 wrote:

unfortunately the image is not yet approved. can you just reply with text?

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

4 years ago

iOS 9.3.6

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@smaxim65 wrote:

iOS 9.3.6

everything should be ok to use the stream app. please hold the icon for stream app until it 'shakes' then press the x in upper right corner of the shaking icon. after deleted, press home to stop shaking of all the app icons. press and hold power button until power off slide appears. slide power off slide and wait for 3+ minutes and power back on. search for the stream app and reinstall. sign in to the stream app and approve the terms and conditions. everything working now?

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

4 years ago

Sadly no.  I had already uninstalled it powered down etc the morning of 11/5 when I first had the issue. When I try to download the app again it keeps giving me the uncompatable msg. I keep going back to the App Store every couple of days and try again, same msg. 

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@smaxim65 wrote:

Sadly no.  I had already uninstalled it powered down etc the morning of 11/5 when I first had the issue. When I try to download the app again it keeps giving me the uncompatable msg. I keep going back to the App Store every couple of days and try again, same msg. 

is your ipad jailbroken? 

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

4 years ago

I have no ideal what that means, but I purchased it new many years ago..

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here