Community Forum

Samsung tv

Highlighted
New Poster

Samsung tv

Xfinity stream beta stop working on my Samsung tv it was working fine but its not work xfinity stream beta. Comcast needs to fix the issue before you guys loses customers Comcast please fix the issue
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Samsung tv

@corinacervantes wrote:
Xfinity stream beta stop working on my Samsung tv it was working fine but its not work xfinity stream beta. Comcast needs to fix the issue before you guys loses customers Comcast please fix the issue

uninstall the app. then unplug the AC power from the TV for 3+ minutes, plug back in, install the app. be very careful to answer the terms and conditions (accept). working?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Contributor

@Rustyben wrote:

@corinacervantes wrote:

uninstall the app. then unplug the AC power from the TV for 3+ minutes, plug back in, install the app. be very careful to answer the terms and conditions (accept). working?

Check this post: https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Stream-TV-App/xfinity-beta-streaming-not-working-AGAIN-on-Samsung-TV/m...

It seems you are not alone ... I'm also having the same issue.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi corinacervantes,
There was a temporary issue reaching one of the services required for app navigation and streaming, which has since been cleared up.  If you relaunch the application you should now be good to go.  Sorry for the interruption, and happy streaming!

Regards,
Evan

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!