ks99's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Thursday, January 17th, 2019 7:00 PM

Closed

Roku (Error createDrmSession.403-102)

Hi,

I have a new customer-owned modem and router. The Internet and cable work fine. When I try to launch the The Xfinity Stream app  on my new Roku it gives me the error message: Error createDrmSession.403-102.

I've been on the phone with comcast for hours and reset, reloaded, and redone everything a million times with no luck. From what I have been reading on the forums, many other people have had this issue, as well.  It looks like there is a back-end database issue or something with the modem. Help??

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I am also having this error. Am definitely at home, on my wi-fi, no equipment has changed for years besides the Rokus, but all 3 I own are now giving this error. Over an hour on phone with support with no progress. Very frustrating as it was working perfectly for many months

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

5 years ago

I had the same problem. I did a system refresh on my cable box and now everything is working correctly 😃

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

5 years ago

Try a system refresh on your cable box, it worked for me

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Ken,

I cannot seem to private message you but am having this problem.  Been on the phone with tech support for a long time...

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

My xfinity stream beta been down for a week. I been going back and forth with roku rep and xfinity rep they both keep blaming each other with helping. I have unloaded and reloaded the app still no result.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

@CCElla
PMing you with same error/issue

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

5 years ago

@danpat4 - Happy to help! I got your PM, replied back and haven't received a reply from you. Please check your inbox. 

@Jeff270 - Thank you so much for sharing the troubleshooting steps! I

@dmmihelcic - Your PM feature is enabled. Please click on my or Ken's name, then click "Send a message".

If you are having issues with the 403-102 error message, please try a system refresh on your X1 box if you have one; try to reset your modem; if none of these steps help - please send me a private message. 

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

@CCElla Having the same Error 403-102. I have recently moved and my account was moved over. ROKU stopped working last night after a year. I have the information you need but am unable to figure out how to "SEnd a Message." I click on your name and do not see "send a message" anywhere. Help. Thank you for your time. 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

5 years ago

Hi, Emoeac! Welcome to the Xfinity Forum! The private messaging feature enables after you post something publicly. That's a universal rule for all new users. I got your PM and will reply back in a second 🙂 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

5 years ago

Hi, geobprice1! I can check if there any discrepancies on the backend. Could you please send me a private message with your full name and CM Mac of your modem? Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.  

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

After working for months, xfinity streaming app on Roku no longer works.

I get the error ,message - error createdrmsession.403-102

I am betting there is some software update made somewhere in the system.

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Just tried removing and re-installing app.  No good.  Error still there.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@geobprice1 wrote:

Just tried removing and re-installing app.  No good.  Error still there.

scroll back one post from your post for directions from @CCElla 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

5 years ago

@geobprice1 - Just replied in PM, my apologies for the delayed reply. Have you tried an X1 System Refresh?

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

@ComcastKenF @ComcastChe @ComcastElla 

Same error as others. have spent countless hours with support on the phone. consant refreshes and reboots. reprisvisons and no change. Please advise

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here