Community Forum

Re: Stream App works on iPhone but not on iPad’s.... no TV menu or latest purchases.

New Poster

Re: Stream App works on iPhone but not on iPad’s.... no TV menu or latest purchases.

Same issue here. My Tablet and my brother's Samsung Galaxy Note 9 work just fine, but my Note 9 only has "Saved" if u select the 3 lines menu on the top left. I have spent over 2 hours on the phone today with comcast and no solution. This happened after the rep fixed an issue i was having with the my account app. he says somehow my username wasnt synced to my account. i was using the stream app on my note 9 just minutes prior to speaking with him. after he did his troubleshooting to fix my account app, the issue with stream app on my note 9 began. beyond frustrated!

Expert

Re: Stream App works on ....

@mike_gt2 wrote:

Same issue here. My Tablet and my brother's Samsung Galaxy Note 9 work just fine, but my Note 9 only has "Saved" if u select the 3 lines menu on the top left. I have spent over 2 hours on the phone today with comcast and no solution. This happened after the rep fixed an issue i was having with the my account app. he says somehow my username wasnt synced to my account. i was using the stream app on my note 9 just minutes prior to speaking with him. after he did his troubleshooting to fix my account app, the issue with stream app on my note 9 began. beyond frustrated!

I moved your post to a separate thread 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!