pastpob's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, June 11th, 2020 6:00 AM

Closed

Others Using Stream App?

I'm waiting to get Xfinity/Comcast delivered/installed tomorrow. Meanwhile, i love that i was already able to download the Stream App. I'm watching it right now. My question is can other family members use it as well or is it only one app per account? Sorry for the lame question but I'm a rookie to watching tv via internet/app.

Thanks in advance!

H

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks for the quick reply. Yeah, i wanted them to have their own credentials but how do i do that? is there a way to assign each person access? do i use the app?

Thanks again!

H

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

Yes, you can give them their own log in credentials if you don’t want to give yours. They will also have access to recordings if you have a dvr

Official Employee

• 

196 Messages

4 years ago

Hello @pastpob,

To add new users to your account, follow these steps:

1. Sign in to customer.xfinity.com/users from your computer
  2. Click on the "Users" tab at the top of the page if you are not brought there initially
  3. Here you will find the current list of users tied to your account. Select "+ Add a New User"
  4. Enter the required information - this will send an invitation to their email or phone number
  5. From here, have the new user follow the directions they receive where they will be prompted to create a username and password for future logins.

Here is our support article on this process if you would like more information.

Let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here