csop's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Saturday, June 29th, 2019 8:00 AM

Closed

New Customer. Roku Ultra Xfinity Stream beta app. (Error createDrmSession.403-102)

I've read through a LOT of threads on this subject. I still cannot get this app to work on a brand new Roku Ultra (model 4660X). I have an Arris SB6190 modem and a Netgear Nighthawk X6 model R8000. I have resetted, rebooted, reinstalled the world and still this error persists. I will PayPal, CashApp, VenMo, or Apple Pay $50 to anyone who provides me a working solution to this problem. I have been dealing with this the past 3 days, we have just moved into a new rental and I have no clue why this is still happening. I have tried EVERY proposed solution in other threads pertaining to this issue. Still this error.

Internet is working fine. The two TVs I have hardwired are working fine. All devices that I have that have the Xfinity Stream app are working fine, and so is the app. Only this Roku is not working. It is connected to a TV in the living room (which has no cable, and can't for the foreseeable future. We're not allowed to drill holes in this rental). Any help is greatly appreciated. If your solution works for me, I WILL send you $50. Please help.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

5 years ago

Hello, csop! Thank you for reaching out to us! I'm happy to check your account and troubleshoot the Roku issue (you don't have to send me any money, I'm already getting paid :). Please feel free to send me a private message with your first and last name. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I'm having the same issue. The Xfinity beta app on Roku does not give me the option to log in. Please help.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@Photo_graph wrote:
I'm having the same issue. The Xfinity beta app on Roku does not give me the option to log in. Please help.

when you launch the xfinity stream channel do you get a menu? do you see the menu ofr live TV? the first use of the roku is where you authoirze the connection by going to a web page on a desk/laptop or smart device.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

5 years ago

@Photo_graph - I'm happy to help! I got your private message and replied back. The message you get about not having a video subscription is an odd one, I think there is a sync issue on the backend. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here