Community Forum

Missing Channels

Contributor

Missing Channels

Can one of the reps help me out. I did a search on here and I need a deep background database refresh. I have tried both chat and phone support and still nothing.
Contributor

Re: Missing Channels

@Rustyben help?!?
Expert

Re: Missing Channels


@omendoza7 wrote:
Can one of the reps help me out. I did a search on here and I need a deep background database refresh. I have tried both chat and phone support and still nothing.

call 800-comcast and select billing. ask the agent to perform that refresh. if they say i'm sending signals to your box they don't understand. ask for a supervisor.



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Re: Missing Channels

thanks for the response. I'm currently doing the online chat and have mention the database refresh

 

Contributor

Re: Missing Channels


@Rustyben wrote:

@omendoza7 wrote:
Can one of the reps help me out. I did a search on here and I need a deep background database refresh. I have tried both chat and phone support and still nothing.

call 800-comcast and select billing. ask the agent to perform that refresh. if they say i'm sending signals to your box they don't understand. ask for a supervisor.


of course she doesn't know what that is and wants to create a ticket. Is there an agent on here that can do it for me. SO frustrating not able to view my channels

Expert

Re: Missing Channels


@omendoza7 wrote:

@Rustyben wrote:

@omendoza7 wrote:
Can one of the reps help me out. I did a search on here and I need a deep background database refresh. I have tried both chat and phone support and still nothing.

call 800-comcast and select billing. ask the agent to perform that refresh. if they say i'm sending signals to your box they don't understand. ask for a supervisor.


of course she doesn't know what that is and wants to create a ticket. Is there an agent on here that can do it for me. SO frustrating not able to view my channels


what did the supervisor say when you asked for them on the call?



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Re: Missing Channels


@Rustyben wrote:

@omendoza7 wrote:

@Rustyben wrote:

@omendoza7 wrote:
Can one of the reps help me out. I did a search on here and I need a deep background database refresh. I have tried both chat and phone support and still nothing.

call 800-comcast and select billing. ask the agent to perform that refresh. if they say i'm sending signals to your box they don't understand. ask for a supervisor.


of course she doesn't know what that is and wants to create a ticket. Is there an agent on here that can do it for me. SO frustrating not able to view my channels


what did the supervisor say when you asked for them on the call?


I was on the chat. They transfer me to someone else

Contributor

Re: Missing Channels

It’s finally fixed.
New Poster

Re: Missing Channels

How did you fix it? I have the same issue. My daughter is so mad she cant watch Disney on her iPad!

Expert

Re: Missing Channels


@tombonge wrote:

How did you fix it? I have the same issue. My daughter is so mad she cant watch Disney on her iPad!


call 800-comcast and ask for TV technical support. ask that agent to transfer you to the app support team. ask that agent to refresh your streaming devices entitlements. working?



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Missing Channels

PLEASE tell me how they fixed it! Mine is doing the same thing. Android, Samsung Galaxy S9+.
Regular Visitor

Re: Missing Channels


@tombonge wrote:

How did you fix it? I have the same issue. My daughter is so mad she cant watch Disney on her iPad!


@tombonge 
iOS has a weird secret menu in the Stream App. Click the Menu button at the top of the app, scroll down and click on the settings gear icon, scroll down and tap multiple times on the version number. This will bring up a new page that will allow you to reset the device information. Once done, you will have to sign back in to the app. This fixed a problem when we weren't able to view all our channels on the app on iOS.